THE BEST COUSIN EVER



Hi ok this is my cousin and my bestfriend, Her name is Noor Aisyah binti muhd shah and she 19 years old. she old one year than me.  Aisyah is like my sister because she know me very well and she is my listener when i have are problem and  aisyah always share with me her problem too. Aisyah i one of give me some motivate when im down .
we usually every week hang out together since my weekdays i stay at hostel kptm bangi, we always spend time together watching movie, shopping and hang out, she not stingy with me she always ask me what i want . One weeks before i continue my studies at kptm Bangi Aisyah give me pillow that love shape for me to but in my hostel room and she want me always remember her.
Next after 3 days on my birthday 14 august Aisyah give me surprise, she celebrate me on my birthday at  Dip & dip cafe , im shock because suddenly the cafe play the birthday song and one of the server come to table us and give me dishes of chocolate .
Lastly, Aisyah is so mean to me. im so greateful to have her as my cousin and i love her as my sister ❤.

Comments

Popular Posts