Fatihah Nadia - Profile


  • Assalamualaikum, here I start writing about the introduction and self description, my name is Nur Fatihah Nadia Binti Mohammad Nasli. I was 18 years old I was born  at the Hospital Besar Kuala Lumpur on 26 March 2000. I have 2 brothers and  i am the second child of three siblings. I started school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Bukit Indah from 1st to 6th grade. Then I go to Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Bukit Indah until Form 5.
  •  After studying SPM, I worked for 8 months at the Maths Clinic Ampang Pusat Tuition. The Maths Clinic has 9 branches. In addition I worked as an administrator at the same time to become a model.
  •  Now I am studying at College Poly Tech Mara Bangi Course in Diploma   Business Management. Other than that, after graduating my diploma, I will continue my studies in degree. After I finish my degree will continue studying in the master. After I finish my master I will look for work for my own needs.




Comments

  1. Ik you miss lifes before covid .. 2018 and year before tht srsly hit dift when we rethink abt it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts