NORMASLIANA BINTI MUSTAFA KAMAL




Hi !☺let me introduce myself, my name is Normasliana binti mustafa kamal normally everyone called me nana. I am 18 years old.I was born at Pusat Perubatan University Malaya (PPUM) on 14 August 2000 . i stayed in Kuala Lumpur with my parents.I am the youngers sister in my family, i have two brother and one sister.
 I started my primary school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Jalan Bellamy. When i was 12 years old i get my best result in my UPSR. Then  i continued my lower and upper secondary school at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Dato' Onn. I meet my best friend in this school, her always with me and have when i need her, i share my secret to her and her is are good listener ❤.We learn We have the same class since form one until form 5. Now she continued her studies at Kolej University Islam Melaka (KUIM).
When i was in high school, i appointed as are chair of my class this is the biggest responsibility that i have to take to make sure my class in are good conditions. Second, i appointed as deputy vice presedent of netball club, in this club i have to make sure every weeks we have to training netball to practice for our tournament. Next, i appointed as secretary in are peer association club.i learn many things in this club, this club teach me how to communicate with every one and be a good listener and keep all the secret that we know.
My ambition is to be one of business women in the biggest company in Malaysia .Starts from now i need to hard work in my studies to get what i want and i need to more focus on what i do now. i hope i will get what i have list in my life☺ .
My family is always supports me in whatever i do, they always have when i need them and give advice to me to study hard and make sure that i continued my studies to the higher level and hopefully i get what i want in life..

Comments

Popular Posts