Muhammad Syafieq



            Hye assalammualaikum , my name is muhammad syafieq bin jali ,im 18 years old and stay at Ampang . I born at Hospital Besar Kuala Lumpur ,I was born on 10th June 2000. I have two older sisters and two elder brothers , that's mean im the younger one . I have various type of hobbies usually like playing football , playing badminton , swimming , singing and cooking .

       Next , about my ambition , actually when im in high school i wanted to be a singer or professional football player but both my dream did not get support from my parents and i also think that i cant reach my dream because im a less confident , so i change my dream which want to be a businessman .

     After i reach my dream which is to be a successful businessman , i want to spend my money and time wisely to take care my parents while they are still with me .

Comments

Popular Posts