MY BEST FRIENDS


Hi! this is two girls is my best friends Left of me her name is Nur qasrina batrisya binti kamarulzaman and the right of me is Farah  hani binti wahid .They always there for me, they knows everything about me even my secret. I can't keep anything from they. They are the person who help me when i am down,turn my frown upside-down and they make me feel batter about myself.I can't imagine any better of a friend. 
We always together when we in school, no matter where we are! We go to places like the mall and watching movie together . We also shopping together and them helps me pick out what and what not to buy. We also help each other with school homework, family and friends problem.They help me through my toughest times.
It's hard to find a friend like that. You may just  have good friend that you can count on sometimes, but to be dependable on a person and knowing they will be there for you. 
They are the kind of person that i could never lie. Even if i try to lie to her, they will know me so well and if i keeping a straight face !We think alike and it's like were communicate with our minds. at the same time we always thinking the same things or the same idea.

Comments

Popular Posts