AINA BATRISYA BINTI BAHARUDIN




Hello ❤. My name is Aina Batrisya binti Baharudin. Im 18 years old and currently living in Johor Bahru. I was born on 17th March 2000 at The Southern Hospital Batu Pahat, Johor. I was the youngest from five siblings . I have two sisters and two brothers. My mother is a primary school Mathematics Teacher and my father is a Businessman ( Security business ) . Next,I am a former student of SMK Tmn Nusa Damai(STAND) from Form1 to Form3 then after Penilaian Tingkatan Tiga(PT3), I converted to Sultan Ibrahim Girls School(SIGS) . Now I continue my studies at Kolej Poly-Tech MARA, Bangi.

During my high school, I was appointed as Vice President of Tunas Bistari. Being a Vice President was a quite challenge for me as I had to manage my time efficently, be independent and need to learn and lead our juniors into Tunas Bistari's club. I was also a Secretary of Volleyball, Chairman Dorm Room and active in Cheerleader Team. Besides, I have participated in various competition at various levels such as the Choral Speaking State-Level, the National Mathematics Olympiads and Zapin Competition (2nd place).

Education, however, comes in many forms, not necessarily in books and classrooms. I try to connect what I learn in class to what people do in real life. For this I was volunteered in Johor Leadership Camp (JCamp), Johor Youth Leadership Programme (JLead) and Intervention One Stop Center to help the homeless at Kuala Lumpur. 

I decided early in my life that i will attain a career as business leader.Therefore, I believe that pursuing such a career will provide me with the opportunity to do just that, and more. My passion and ambition aside,  I also want to contribute back to the community that has given so much to my upbringing and personal development, with the knowledges and skills that I have.

Comments

Popular Posts